Golden Marble - Patterned HTV (8 Different designs available)
Don't be fooled by lower quality products, our patterns are printed on top quality Siser printable HTV.
Contrary to other suppliers, your transfer mask is INCLUDED with each sheet of patterned HTV you purchase from us. The Mask can be reused many times. Additional sheets are available for purchase here:
Application instructions can be found in the Category definition.
Note: Orders containing patterned HTV may need 1 to 2 additional working days to process as they need to dry properly before they can be packaged.
Patterned Sublimation Sheet
We offer high quality ready to cut and press sublimation patterned sheets.
1. Cutting Instructions
Place you sheet with the patterned side up and mirror your image.
Cut with cardstock settings but, as usual, always test before cutting the image.
2. Fabrics and Blanks for Sublimation
- Fabric must have a high polyester percentage (over 50%). 100% polyester is recommended for the most vivid colors.
- 50/50 poly blend fabrics are usable however, 100% poly will provide ideal, deep, full color results. 100% cotton, hemp, wool, or natural fabrics WILL NOT work.
- Dye sublimation works with WHITE or LIGHT COLOR polyester fabrics only.
- Dye Sublimation DOESN'T have white ink. Any white in your graphic will be void of color (no ink), therefore the white will become the color of the fabric.
- Sublimation can also be applied on hard goods. They must be specially coated for dye sublimation technology (mugs, tiles, bottles and more).
3. Pressing Instructions
!!!NO IRON!!! These are not IRON-ON Transfers! A heat press is required!
- Press time and temperatures will vary depending on the product onto which it will be applied. A heat press setting sheet will be included with your patterned transfer sheet.
We are not responsible for your finished product!