Beginners to Cricut - Training - One day (Saturday March 28th)
This bilingual one-day workshop is for you if you already own a Cricut cutter. You will practice the concepts taught by creating two projects, an adhesive vinyl decal and a heat tranfer vinyl appliqué.
You will learn:
- What are the functions of Design Space software?
- How to create your own designs with or without cartridges
- How to cut vinyl and the steps needed to design a finished product
- What types of vinyl you can use with your machine and what are the various possible applications of these. You will be shown various examples of finished products.
- Guide in the making of two medium-complexity projects
- Offer a tour of the ScriptDesigns vinyl store and their website to familiarize yourself with the different types of vinyl products available on the market
Demonstrate how printed vinyl is made.
Duration: A full day, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Who is this course for? Those who are new to their Cricut cutter, have questions about the use of their cutter or who want to deepen their knowledge. You will benefit if you want to venture into the production of products other than paper and cardboard.
What to bring? Your Cricut cutter, your laptop if you have one, your cutting mat and your tools.
Cost: $125.00 - this includes 5 sheets of 12x12 adhesive vinyl and a 12x15 thermostick sheet of vinyl. These products will be used in the preparation of projects during the workshop.
When? Saturday, March 28, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
Where? At 225 Main Street, St-André-Avellin, Que., J0V 1W0
Participants will receive a 10% discount on any order placed on the day of the workshop.
Light lunch included